Category Archives: [TXN] Texas Instruments


[TXN] Texas Instruments

I. I was first introduced to Texas Instruments by my dearest high school friend: Only years later would I learn that this wonder was but a thin product sliver within the TI complex, lumped in the stagnant “Other” catch-all segment that today accounts for just 5% of profits, with the other 95% coming from analog […]

To access this post, you must purchase Annual subscription or Quarterly subscription.